Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[New Year, New You] A Note/ Scenes From a Pagan Household

Stop being a pain.  YOU STOP BEING A PAIN!
Me: Well?

Jow:  The first part is really beautiful but the second part seems sort of like Something You've Been Putting Off.

Me (exasperatedly): It's a focus week!  Everyone's still putting something off!  I still haven't been to the gym yet during this!  The point is to do the specific work that's required for the goals this week.  Not work on other things to help make it stick this week, just do the damn thing.

Jow: Well, presumably everyone is doing that.

Me: I'm not even doing everything I'm supposed to be doing for my goals.  Yeah, I could give you some kind of bullshit task this week or you could chose to actually do the work you're supposed to do for your goals this week at this time like I said.

Jow: Touche.  You should post about that.

Me: Besides, you don't even understand.   The people who have been doing the Experiment the whole time?  We're all, like, on the same wavelength and are thinking about doing the same things at the same time which is why these prompts have been working so well.  Sooooo, they'll get it, we're all pinging each other from the wilds of internet ether.

Jow: You're right.  I'm totes not doing enough of this to be that in touch with all y'all's processes the way you are with each other right now.  And . . .that's probably for the best.

5 comments:

~ Mari said...

i just reviewed my goals last night and again this morning. must be something in the air. ;)

Unknown said...

BOOM. in your face jow.

petoskystone said...

I *know* I wrote my goals down somewhere besides online........;)

Satyr Magos said...

There /has/ been an eery synchronicity about all this, hasn't there?

Deborah Castellano said...

Yeah, there has been a sort of synchronicity to things that I'd be more freaked out about if I had more time to freak ;p

Post a Comment