02 March 2010 @ 02:07 pm
So I was talking more to Jow about this because he's a closet masochist and he made me realize I *do* shield, just not in the same way a lot of other people I know do.
What I do:
* Wear the evil eye bracelet my mom brought back for me when I'm not sure of a situation (Pew! Pew! Pew!)
* Wear my charm bracelet to be charming in sticky situations
* Have an active relationship with my gods ("You smell like Crow and Yemaya and the Cremation Grounds crew, it gives people pause because they know who you roll with.")
* F.'s body warding trick with hand sanitizer and an eyeshadow brush to draw sigils on myself
* Oils when needed - for courage or to get people to stay away
* Warded the house and redo my doors and windows semi regularly
* Medicine bags in my bra for protection
So . . .I do do stuff I realize, just not a lot of "Level 2" stuff as Jason Miller discusses, more "Level 1" and "Level 3".
Gordon And Conner on Grimerica - There's a gay joke in here somewhere but Conner and I do the latest episode of Grimerica. A good chat covering occultism today, politics, and even a weirdl...
3 days ago