Sunday, April 18, 2010

And Still Moar on Shielding

02 March 2010 @ 02:07 pm

So I was talking more to Jow about this because he's a closet masochist and he made me realize I *do* shield, just not in the same way a lot of other people I know do.

What I do:

* Wear the evil eye bracelet my mom brought back for me when I'm not sure of a situation (Pew! Pew! Pew!)

* Wear my charm bracelet to be charming in sticky situations

* Have an active relationship with my gods ("You smell like Crow and Yemaya and the Cremation Grounds crew, it gives people pause because they know who you roll with.")

* F.'s body warding trick with hand sanitizer and an eyeshadow brush to draw sigils on myself

* Oils when needed - for courage or to get people to stay away

* Warded the house and redo my doors and windows semi regularly

* Medicine bags in my bra for protection

So . . .I do do stuff I realize, just not a lot of "Level 2" stuff as Jason Miller discusses, more "Level 1" and "Level 3".

0 comments:

Post a Comment