Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All I can do is/ keep breathing

So, a few notes about me personally besides the magic stuff, which is my primary function here. If you want to hear stories about balance balls and high heels, go over to my lj, that's where that stuff lives. But I want you to have a somewhat informed opinion about me and the crap that flies out of my mouth.

* I'm 31 and I live in NJ. I live in a small condo with one of my bfs and two cats (Max and Bellatrix).

* Yes, you read right. I'm polyamorous among other things. No need to hide your bfs and gfs, my dance card's full.

* I am what's known in Certain Circles as a Double Trout. Meaning, I've been published in a few magazines (including NewWitch which is now . . . something else in a borg merger) and have a few short romantica stories published.

* I am an Executive Admin, I've done admin work for the last ten years of my life. It used to bug me, now I like it.

* I have a fixation with really trashy tv (we're talking Toddlers and Tiaras, Addicted, 16 and Pregnant, etc).

* I also have a fixation with: typewriters, record players, convertibles, tequila, martinis, hand spinning yarn, flannel sheets, and XXX Vitamin Water.

Do with that what you will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment