The portion of New Year, New You that can be found here on my blog must be completed before joining the eCourse as the eCourse picks up where the blog portion stops. Please click on the above button to start the public blog portion of New Year, New You. All New Year, New You writing prompts have the tag "ny ny prompt".
I read your article and enjoyed it. I take some prescription meds and I have never thought for a moment that they interfere with my magical practice. I'm of the belief that you shouldn't do magic when you are ill. If I don't take my meds, then I'm ill. If I take my meds, I'm healthy.
2 comments:
I read your article and enjoyed it. I take some prescription meds and I have never thought for a moment that they interfere with my magical practice. I'm of the belief that you shouldn't do magic when you are ill. If I don't take my meds, then I'm ill. If I take my meds, I'm healthy.
Thanks for your kind words, Zedral! I know what you mean. :)
Post a Comment