Sunday, April 18, 2010

So, Jow started reading me a bit from Jason Miller's new book and we were in the chapter about defensive magic.

Me: This is where I always fail. I don't . . .really doooooo defensive magic. I don't have shields and crap. Is that bad?

Jow: Um. Shields would probably be good to have.

Me (sighs): What about disbelief? Can't I just cast disbelief? Like, aaaaaaahhhh, how you've hurt me as I lie in bed with one of my bfs in my nice condo, you sure showed me! Yes, the job I like, the car that works, the having enough to eat and heat in my house is awful! All my loved ones too! I don't really believe that anyone who wanted to hurt me through magic . . .could. And I'm not out there getting into random fist fights on the astral.

Jow: It would work to a point but what happens when someone can actually hurt you tries to?

Me: Pew! Pew! Pew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment