Thursday, December 29, 2011

[New Year, New You] My Heart Opened Like an Oyster Shell . . .

Pleased to meet you!  Charmed, I'm sure!
The New Year, New You Project is an experiment in Magical Radical Transformation.  Please see here for how to participate! 

Right now to be completely honest I feel more like a modern Old Woman Who Lives in a Shoe (. . .who had so many children she didn't know what to do) and not a Prada either.  I've been sick for real since Dec 23rd to varying degrees and not exactly rocking a super sexy look (my yoga pants, a tank top and my old man cardigan have been my uniform) and it's been a challenge trying to balance everything.  But it's been awesome so far and I'm really jazzed that everyone's so into this.

So jazzed that after I mapped out the rest of this Experiment (you're welcome ;p), I then went and mapped out a continuation of this experiment that's definitely going to be free, definitely going to be fourteen weeks long and likely to be through email.  So while the first part will end on Valentine's Day, there will be a second part which will take you to May which will push you past the first hard part of the year.

It's not too late to join us in the Experiment, you can start on week one now and still be relatively in sync with your fellow Charmers if that's a concern.  And if you started and fell behind, that's okay!  Just pick up where ever you left off.  Even my husband-elect has fallen behind and I still love him just the same.

Speaking of your fellow Charmers, even if you're not doing the Experiment, you can still observe other people's progress and cheer them on!   If you join later, I will add you here and if you were grievously forgotten, poke at me and I'll fix it.  Now, a la Patti Stanger, Meet my Charmers!


Birchtreemaiden

The Unlikely Mage

Jack Wren

Chrys

Monsignor Scott Rassbach

Petoskystone

Dyane

The Were Owl

Simon Tomasi

Peeps

Mr. Black

Andrew Bwatt

Satyr Magos

Polyphanes

Willow Silverhorse

Serenity Raven

Aradia

Katie K

Ocean Delano

Michael Seblux

Rose Weaver

Hanshishiro

The ocelot

Jow

EKB

Rufus Opus

Bea

A Green Branch

ELI

Snaegl

Blue Flame Magick

Grace

Jason Miller

Vagabond Anne

Ximeragrey

Lilith

nkyinkyin

Avalon

Wren

Lux

Pallas Renatus

Witch in the Suburbs

MG Ellington

Forest Rose

Hannah

The Forest Witch

Tallah

Sister Krissy Fiction








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, and for the round up - I've clicked through to quite a few of these sites from the comments of previous posts but nowhere near all! It'll be fun to add some more options to my reading list.

petoskystone said...

For being sickly, you've managed to get a bit done! Heal soonest!

Tallah said...

*pokes* Might I please be added to the list, oh greatest of Charmers? ;)

Lilith said...

I'm adding EVERYONE to my reader!

Post a Comment