Monday, August 8, 2011

Recipe Monday: My Chocolate Quickbread

Amazon had requested the recipe for my bread machine quickbread I made for Lammas and I live to serve. ;) I'm sure you could bake it in an oven too . . .maybe at 350 for 30-45 minutes? You would have to do some experimenting to figure out how long to do it in the oven.

Chocolate Quickbread

6 tablespoons 2% milk
1/3 cup low fat sour cream
1 room temperature egg
3 teaspoons honey
8 tablespoons sugar
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Put the ingredients in the order listed into your bread machine. Select small loaf, light crust and use the quick bread setting. In a little more than an hour you'll have nom!bread

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! :-D

<*copies recipe down, hurriedly*>

Post a Comment