The portion of New Year, New You that can be found here on my blog must be completed before joining the eCourse as the eCourse picks up where the blog portion stops. Please click on the above button to start the public blog portion of New Year, New You. All New Year, New You writing prompts have the tag "ny ny prompt".
2. It's frowned upon in most parts of the world to stab one's pregnant sister in the hand, no matter how irritating she may be.
3. I edit my blog titles now to be in line with the title editing standards at Demand Studios.
4. I have just spent a far bigger chunk of my day addressing baby shower invitations than I would prefer. I think my anxiety/rage psychotic breaks were now at an end now that her highness' wedding is done but no, that would be incorrect.
5. I will be guest blogging over at Mrs. B's on October 21st, giving out my super sekrit stuffed pumpkin recipe.
6. I need to focus and make my focus board and stuff to focus on as per my PEH.
7. We just bought some Crayola window markers for sigil work, also as per my PEH. I am also contemplating how to use them with prosperity magic (so far: one above the stove, one under my honey pot).
8. Clearly I am soon going to need a trip to AC Moore the Pagan Store.
9. Our Spare Oom was first going to be a magic room (well, first, it was going to be Jow's Super Sekrit Magical Hideaway but I was like, um you know I'd like a sewing room too just saying. Compromise!) and then a spare room and now we're contemplating that it really should be an office/study for both of us, especially if I start working from home. I would like to put my board in there I think. I will need a desk soon I think.
10. While I have not yet formally made any offerings to Erzulie, I have bought the offering and plan to make the offering once it stops constantly raining. I have had no protests so far from any of my current patrons, but I *have* had dreams and various other real world signils that makes me think I'm being courted (Here at ErzulieCo. we offer . . . ). I got free pumpkin spice in my iced tea at starbucks from a youngish guy among other things. I am still moving slowly however.